January 3, 2014

Fridays Fabulous Photos - Live, Laugh, Love

In line with our last post of Wednesdays Words of Wisdom, I created this inspiring black and white collage. Instead of trying to achieve difficult goals for the new year while trying to be that perfect person, these are the things that actually matter the most!
Live, laugh and love! These simple words with a great meaning are very beautifully portrayed in the pictures below. Now that we're in the mode of alliterations, I also added another goal, which is going to be a very important one for me in 2014: Learn. I will graduate this year and I'm gonna have to start looking for a job, but that doesn't mean I am going to stop learning. In fact, the real learning process will start from that moment! I am very excited about this and I am very ready to start this new year with great challenges in front of me.

xx Ivanna


No comments:

Post a Comment