November 23, 2013

Lisa's Trip to London


As I mentioned in my "Monday's Musical Delight" post a couple of weeks ago, I went to London with my mother in law and my cousin in law (is that a thing?) last month. We only spent a couple of days there, but it's incredible how much you can see and do in such a short time! We arrived on Monday morning, and after we dropped our luggage at the hotel, and had lunch at Maroush Bakehouse, we decided to go for a spin in the London Eye. I am terrified of heights, so I spent most of the time trying not to pass out or cry, but even I have to admit that the view was amazing!



We spent the next two days shopping and wandering around the city. We visited Covent Garden, had dinner at Jamie's Italian, visited CD shops in Soho, and spent almost an entire day at the Camden Markets (on which I will write a seperate post later). On our last morning, we visited the Victoria & Albert Museum, and the National History Museum. I don't intend to bore you with the details of every street corner, so I picked a few pictures to give you an impression.

xx Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment