October 1, 2013

Monday's Musical Delight - Playlist #8: Upbeat Bicycle Songs

First of all, my sincere apologies for the delay in posting. The last few days have been very hectic in terms of work, and the little spare time I had, was mostly dedicated to the shop (new stuff coming soon!), so I've only just found the time to sit down and scramble some songs for you. This is not entirely true, however, since I already started collecting songs while I was cycling to work this morning. While making my way through the traffic, I noticed my Mondays usually start a lot better when there are happy and upbeat songs involved. So, for this week's Musical Delight, I collected a couple of these for you - to cycle to work, sing in the shower, or eat your cereals to. Enjoy the songs, and the start of this wonderful new week! :)

Lots of love,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment