September 24, 2013

Monday's Musical Delight - Playlist #7: 80's New Wave

When I finished listening to The Cure's Pictures Of You yesterday, I quite surprised myself. Normally I would just finish my The Cure playlist, but this time I did something different: I clicked on Depeche Mode's Enjoy the Silence. Right after that, I searched for Joy Division, and before I knew it, I spent the rest of the afternoon listening to every 80's new wave song in my collection. Since I rather enjoyed myself with it, I figured I might as well give you a little sample. (I had to cut down a few nice ones, because the page would take ages to load if I made the playlist as long as I want it to be.) So, I present to you: my six favourite 80's New Wave songs. Enjoy!

Lots of Love,
Lisa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment