September 16, 2013

Playlist #6: Sweet&Comforting

Even though the blog lay-out and content have changed a little, the playlists will keep on coming (and more regularly now - yay!). We have arrived at #6 now, and since the last few days have been nothing but cold and rainy here, I picked some lovely, comforting songs. However.. I still can't really let go of the summer, so I made sure not to pick something too gloomy. I have been listening to Alt-J's Taro pretty much non-stop the last few weeks, and since it's such an incredible song, I just had to share it with you. It is quite a bleak song however, so I picked some cheerful ones as well, to even it out ;) I hope you'll enjoy them, and if you have any suggestions, let us know!

xx
Lisa

PS: How about the new colours of the music player - don't you just love the pink? ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment