September 9, 2012

Playlist #1

I love music, and I love to share music even more. So, my first idea for this blog was to start a "song of the day" for which I would upload one of my favourite songs for you, every single day. The problem here is not a lack of favourite songs - theoretically, I could easily post songs for five years or so, without ever repeating myself. The problem is that I am not structured or disciplined enough to do this everyday. So practically, I would not even make it through the week. 

Therefore, I have come to the following compromise: every once in a while, I will gather all the songs that I have been listening to recently, and make a little playlist for you!

Here, I present to you my first playlist, consisting of some of the songs that I have been enjoying over the past week. I could make an effort and introduce all of the songs to you, but I don't want to bore you. So just sit back and press play. I hope you enjoy it!

Love,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment